ADMINISTRATORS Job Board
FRONTEND / REACT DEVELOPER -. SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform.
- This developer will participate in developing and maintaining web and mobile applications.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions.
- Work with users/stakeholders to determine functional requirements and specifications.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy custom solutions.
- Utilize industry standards to develop fully responsive mobile and web solutions to support core business operations.
- Job holder must have a Bachelor's Degree (Second Class Upper) in Software Engineering, Computer Science or IT related discipline.
- 3+ years working on web and mobile applications using React and React Native.
- HTML3 + CSS3 + SCSS + Bootstrap
- Experience with using tools such yarn and npm.
- Experience with using git or bitbucket for Source control
- Experience deploying mobile apps to Android PlayStore and Apple Appstore
- Experience using Expo EAS to automate app submission to Android PlayStore and Apple Appstore
- Extensive knowledge of design patterns and excellent problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Tailwind CSS
- Ability to work with a team with little supervision
- Exposure to Google products including Google Analytics.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the ema