ADMINISTRATORS Job Board
SALES EXECUTIVES (3 OPENINGS)
Saudia, formally known as Saudi Arabian Airlines, is the flag carrier of Saudi Arabia, based in Jeddah. The airline's primary hub is at King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah. King Fahd International Airport in Dammam and King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh are secondary hubs
Corporate Sales Executive:
- Winning new accounts in the corporate / business travel segment.
- Driving sales in a true “hunter” fashion by selling the SV product to new corporate accounts or accounts which are currently not under contract with SV.
- Maximizing all sales opportunities in the SME-segment by offering and closing contracts.
OTA Sales Executive:
- Establish and maintain partnerships with various online travel agencies to expand the airline's presence and reach in the online market.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with online travel agencies to secure favorable contracts and agreements that benefit both parties.
- Promote SV products, highlighting its services, and promotions to ensure maximum visibility and engagement on online travel agency platforms.
- Optimize product placement and ensure that SV’s offerings are prominently featured, easily accessible, and properly categorized on the online travel agency websites or apps.
- Monitor market trends and being updated on industry trends, new market entrants, and competitor activities in the online travel agency space to identify potential opportunities and challenges.
- Developing marketing strategies and executing marketing campaigns, promotions, and special offers specific to online travel agencies to attract more customers and drive sales.
- Analyze performance metrics with tracking tools to analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) such as sales, conversion rates, and revenue generated through online travel agencies to assess the effectiveness of strategies and make data-driven decisions.
- Provide support and collaboration with online travel agency partners to provide necessary training, support materials, and information to ensure they have accurate and up-to-date information about the airline's products and services.
Leisure Sales Executive:
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to attract leisure clients, and customers.
- Identifying and targeting potential leisure travel markets and segments, considering factors such as demand, travel patterns, and competitor offerings.
- Building and maintaining relationships with travel agencies, tour operators, and other travel partners to promote SV products and services.
- Collaborating with marketing teams to create and execute campaigns specifically targeting leisure travelers, and highlighting the benefits and convenience of SV routes including the stopover services.
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify trends, customer preferences, and competitor activities in the leisure travel segment.
- Negotiating and managing contracts, pricing agreements, and partnerships with government entities, travel agencies and other industry stakeholders.
TO APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW IN YOUR BROWSER: